Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yuugis Flickvän

Yuugis Flickvän

This is just me being bored :3 I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING, and I get NO Money for making this. This is purely Fanmade. And this is a swedish song I found on my computer for 3 das ago and I just HAD to do this XDD Some parts are off, I know, but I'm too lazy to fix it ;D And for once, Yuugi is not the girl! owO Song; Min flickvän (My girlfriend) by Boll Anime Yugioh! by Kazuki Takashi ENGLISH LYRICS TO FULL SONG: I have a girlfriend who is an idiot she is really hurt, so fucking blown I have a girlfriend who is stupid as no one likes anyway I have a girlfriend that is cheap Everyone has slept with her before me I have a girlfriend that is cheap She's one of those who never says no, I have a girlfriend who is the influence of drugs In other words, she is on drugs I have a girlfriend who is the influence of drugs I see her always with a syringe in her arm I have a girlfriend, suicide is situated She listens at Broder Daniel I have a girlfriend who is suicidal located as cutting the! mselves with razor blades every night I have a girlfriend that is criminal she is committing a crime every night I have a girlfriend who is a criminal Yeah not a chance she is holy and good I have a girlfriend is Satanic She burns down churches because she is anti-Christian , I have a girlfriend who is a Satanist as overturning tombstones for it gives her a kick I have a girlfriend who is a prostitute She walks the streets and are humiliated , I have a girlfriend who is a prostitute As doing everything ...





0 comments: