Friday, April 20, 2012

Whigfield - My My

Whigfield - My My

Lyric: There is a love, I found in you And it's above, the joy I knew You give to me, the love you feel Seems like a dream, but say it's real My my, so right What you're giving me What you're trying to make me feel My my, so right What you're giving me What you're want to make me feel He.... You're in my heart, I'm feeling good You fill the part, I keep for you Take me away, to where angels fly Say that you'll stay, for the rest of time My my, so right What you're giving me What you're trying make me feel My my, so right What you're giving me What you're want to make me feel Eh eh, eh eh - ah There is a love, I found in you Oh such a love, so beautiful, oh yeah Take me away, to where angels fly Say that you'll stay, for the time My my, so right What you're giving me What you're trying make me feel My my, so right... What you're giving me What you're want to make me feel





0 comments: