Saturday, March 3, 2012

College days 3

College days 3

Lily: arrr I look a mess David: you look beautiful sweet heart Lily: thanks Dad but you have to say that David: Well I guess a little Lily: so that isn't much help David: your just nervous but it will be fine Lily: do you know that for sure David: Yep I do there going to love you and your going to make lots of friends Lily: if you say so David: I do now turn that frown upside down Lily: Dad your such a geek *smiling* David: I try my best right you got your phone Lily: Yep David: right if there are any problems give me a ring Lily: Okay I will David: right got your inhaler got money for lunch got all your papers and things you need Lily: Yes Yes and Yes David: Okay then and sure you don't want a lift Lily: am sure Dad am meeting Anna David: Okay then well good luck then *kissing her on the cheek and hugging her* Lily: thanks Dad Lily pulls on her boots which she doesn't normally wear she has a closet of chucks in just about every colour but she wanted to make a good impressio! n on her first day she picked up her bag and left the house heading towards the shops where she is meeting Anna ...... Danny: So you nervous Anna: Not really its going to be good i mean Lil's you and Tom are going to be there its going to be wicked *smiling* Danny: I guess so Oh here she is Anna: Hey You *hugging her* Lily: Hey *smiling* Anna: You alright you look like you haven't slept Lily: Not so much Danny: You alright you look a little pale Anna: you been sick yet Lily: yep four times Anna: eww ...





0 comments: